Subject: [urgent]convicted criminal and korean nusense Johnny samali needs his electronics confuscated
From: Daisy Ossel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2025 09:29:51 +0200

I had a horrible and damaging encounter with Ramsey Khalid Ismael aka
Johnny somali on his extremely dangerous server on discord where I found
child pornographic and CASM of asian(likely japanese) decent in gif form on
his server's #nsfw channel they also discriminated my transition(im in
transition to female as transgender unsure if korea has laws)
I knows hes being prosecuted but I beg you guys please take his
phone,laptop and all of the other possessions same with his korean friend
hank johnny and a litraral cyberterrorist on discord have recendly hacked a
staff member on my company( manikineko.nl)'s discord and made defaming
allogations of me being a pedophile(while the guy litrary owns gifs of
school girls being abused and brooke allison paul(the terrorist currently
going to jail in the US for multiple crimes including SWATTING threats)
since emmie/fallbirds aka brooke allison paul's info is known by me I will
give it down here please deny entry of her to korea at all cost as if she
meets up with johnny lord have mercy on korea and its amazing people as
there both highly dangerous criminals and brooke is a social engneer who
socially engneered discord.com
here is brooke's info:
Name: Brooke Alison Paul
Street: 108 Wilderness Drive
City: Locust Grove
State: Virginia
Country: United States
ZIP: 22508
Email address:  [email-masked]
Phone number: 757-650-7811
UserID: 838874002725404673

BOD: April 11, 2003
other address
NORFOLK
Region: VA
Zip Code: 23510

do not let her ever into korea shes a terrorist here is me
angelfencer/Angel talking to brooke's alt her mentioning the terrorist
threat
the compromized account of the staff member who is currently pressing
charges agenst the swatting threats and hacking
I reverted all bans using my bot Yuki and removed the NSFW PFP and
defamatory name change they fortunately didn't touch my boosters there
account nor the vanity url(gg/manikineko)
as this could been deadly for my company especially if johnny like used my
vanity to lure people into his dangerous server
I want all of johnny's belongings and that of his housemate
electronics wise confiscated and would want to press charges in korea if
possible and claim damages from this dangerous felon now im victimized too
by him)
lord bless neptunian my admin who swiftly alerted me and halted the nukers